Monday, November 26, 2012

About me...

  • I love crafting.  Current crafty passions are sewing, quilting and jewelry making.
  • I love cotton and diagonal crosswalks.
  • I have a latex allergy.  It creates awkward conversations at doctor's offices, and at parties where there are balloons or koosh balls.
  • I'm the founder of KinderCycle.
  • I'm not embarrassed to say that I met my husband on Craigslist.
  • Early on in our relationship, we were sorting through some of Scott's things and found a campaign poster for Scott's dad when he ran for Judge of a County in Florida in the 1970s. He was endorsed by a cousin of mine. This is one of the many reasons I think that Scott and I were meant to be together.
  • I've been a vegetarian since 1990 when I was 19 years old.  I'd like to be vegan, but haven't figured out a way to do it successfully.  Coincidentally, my husband became a vegetarian the same year.
  •  The career that pays me money is as a Law Librarian.
  • My favorite career gigs were at National Public Radio and the Law Library of Congress.
  • I have 10 nieces and nephews - most of them are on my husband's side.
  • My husband's name is Scott.
  • Our daughter's name is Star.  She was born in April of 2010.
  •  We live in Berkeley, California.

No comments:

Post a Comment