Thursday, December 13, 2012

Why are you blogging?

Good question.

I started a company about two years ago and I sold it last week.  I hope that KinderCycle flourishes under new management!  I love KinderCycle immensely and I totally believe in it.  But, I want to spend more time with my husband and toddler.  (That sounds like a politician when asked why they are stepping down.)

Times have changed.  When I started KinderCycle, I was a stay at home mom to a 6 month old.  Now, I work full time in San Francisco, and have an active toddler and a husband both of whom I crave time with.  I also crave more alone time.  So, I sold KinderCycle.  I'm nervous and happy about the transitions that both KinderCycle and I will now go through.

When planning for the sale, I started thinking about what I loved about KinderCycle and what I want to try to keep in my life.  Yup, you guessed it.  Blogging.  I happily, but not prolifically, blogged for KinderCycle, so I'm hanging up a new cyber-shingle over here.

 Welcome to my journey.   

No comments:

Post a Comment